I will talk about my favorite local ramen restaurant. This ramen restaurant name is 末廣家 Suehiroya. This ramen is Iekei ramen. Iekei ramen originated in Yokohama City. 末廣家 Suehiroya is the popular ramen in the Iekei ramen. This owner is the last disciple of the most famous 吉村家Yoshimuraya's owner.Suehiroya originated Iekei ramen at the Yokohama Station. And its flavor comes from pig bone and soy sauce. The noodles thick and. straight. Cold water is provided for customers. The atmosphere of the restaurant and staff are very fine. The staff guided me to the food ticket marchine. I bought my food ticket and sat down.
I ordered roasted pork fillet ramen.The price of this ramen is 950 yen. Other menu item are rice and beer.You can pay money directly to the staff to add onion, welsh onion, corn, nori, spinach. or boiled egg. If you want to change the taste, there are many seasonings on the table. For example, there is pepper, gochujang, garlic and chips of garlic. And eating with rice makes it more delicious. But I don’t want to add seasoning the first time. This ramen is very delicious. I was suprised when I ate it the first time. I have never ever eaten such delicious ramen. Now I go to eat this ramen once a month. When it's lunch time or a holiday, there is always a long line because Kanagawa University is near this ramen restaurant. I recommend going to 末廣家.
末廣家「Suehiroya」
Address: 1-14-7,Rokkakubashi, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa 221-0802
Phone: 045-642-3400
Hour: Monday-Saturday - 11:00〜21:00
Sunday- Holiday.
Access: 10 minute walk from Hakuraku Station (Toukyuutouyoko-line)
コメント
コメントを投稿